August 01, 2006
I've been spending the past three hours trying to study how to make my own Blogger template. (I have a lot of free time at hand.)
In the end, I grudgingly settled for a free template (K2) from Blogger templates, slightly modified to my preferences. I was getting quite frustrated already with HTML/CSS at the end of the second hour. Never was any good at web design, and it's pretty tough without an HTML/CSS reference. Nevertheless, I shall bounce back from this minor setback with a template that I can proudly call my own.
As you can see, I have a blogroll now on the right-hand side of the page. It's practically empty right now since I actually don't have a list of which friends of mine (regularly) maintain their own blogs. If you would like to be on my blogroll and/or you think I want you on my blogroll, drop a comment with the URL of your blog. Thanks.
I'm not being lazy! You see, this way I don't have to ask permission from each and every one of you. But in any case, if you're one of my friends and you decide not to post a comment, I might add you to my blogroll soon enough, if I know your blog's URL.
Disclaimer: Being on my blogroll does not guarantee that the amount of traffic to your site will increase! FYI, in case you assumed as such.
In the end, I grudgingly settled for a free template (K2) from Blogger templates, slightly modified to my preferences. I was getting quite frustrated already with HTML/CSS at the end of the second hour. Never was any good at web design, and it's pretty tough without an HTML/CSS reference. Nevertheless, I shall bounce back from this minor setback with a template that I can proudly call my own.
As you can see, I have a blogroll now on the right-hand side of the page. It's practically empty right now since I actually don't have a list of which friends of mine (regularly) maintain their own blogs. If you would like to be on my blogroll and/or you think I want you on my blogroll, drop a comment with the URL of your blog. Thanks.
I'm not being lazy! You see, this way I don't have to ask permission from each and every one of you. But in any case, if you're one of my friends and you decide not to post a comment, I might add you to my blogroll soon enough, if I know your blog's URL.
Disclaimer: Being on my blogroll does not guarantee that the amount of traffic to your site will increase! FYI, in case you assumed as such.
Labels: RubeTube
link me! link me!
since i too have a lot of time to kill, ill just leave this comment. hehe.
psst!
http://borgybokyo.blogspot.com ^_^
jumpin on dis ksp bandwagon B-)
http colon slash slash argument dot 88-mph dot net
you know more than half my barkada.. here's our blog:
manfriends-dt.livejournal.com