August 30, 2006
Did a bit of blog-tweaking:
- Removed the meebo me widget. I timed the loading times of the RubeTube with and without the widget, and it was significantly faster without. It was cool a while back because I could see if there were people on my blog but it was rarely in use. Perhaps I'll put it back in the future if I become an A-list blogger. I still use meebo though.
- Modified the template so that the you can see the blog entries organized by date. I've been meaning to do this for a long time already.
- Rearranged the sidebar so that the important items are more easily accessible at the top.
- Changed the look of the title more to my liking.
I agree, the meebo thingy was slowing down your blog.
Profound? lol
Maybe you should try koolim.com. There service is better.