October 12, 2006
As I was going for my toothbrush break (more on this later), I passed by RJ Mendizabal sitting in the lobby. He was waiting for his interviewer, Eugene Teves, who was under Simon as well, like me. We chatted a bit, catching up on things. While we were talking, Simon passed us by and greeted us both; turns out that Simon was RJ's previous interviewer. Assuming all goes well with his interviews and he accepts HP's offer, it seems like we'll both end up in the same group (Supply Chain Management).
It was not too long ago that I was in the same situation: sitting in the HP lobby waiting for my interviewer. Good luck, RJ!
It was not too long ago that I was in the same situation: sitting in the HP lobby waiting for my interviewer. Good luck, RJ!
Domo harigato!
Interview was ok. Though I don't really know what kind of fit Eugene is currently looking for.
Anyways, the beauty of being an Atenean is that one can be thrown anywhere, adapt, survive and thrive.
*fingers crossed*
@RJ: Sounds like you're eager to work at HP! Good luck. :)
Oi supply change management! Subject namin ngayon lesson namain about inventory: EOQ, newsvendor model, dynamic lot sizing? so many equations! nakakalito! have u heard of it? :) - lihan
@Lihan: Haha, sorry! Those are all alien terms. :D