The RubeTube

Life's a cube.  Solve it.


October 04, 2006
My brother was watching Fullmetal Alchemist these past two weeks. I'd already seen the whole series over a year ago and it's easily one of the best animé series I've seen. I watched the last few episodes (and the movie) again with him and we had a blast eating Fukuda while watching together.

This morning, my brother and I somehow got into this word game (this happens fairly often, especially before sleeping) where we find words or phrases that rhyme with "alchemist" and that would go with "Fullmetal _______". Like "Fullmetal Vocabularist" (not a real word), for example. We spent a whole hour commuting to work together while playing this silly game and I do believe we've gotten most of the ones that make some kind of sense. Here are the more memorable candidates:
  • Fullmetal Anarchist
  • Fullmetal ArrayList (what the heck???)
  • Fullmetal Arsonist
  • Fullmetal Botanist (automail plants?)
  • Fullmetal Catalyst
  • Fullmetal Communist
  • Fullmetal Con Artist
  • Fullmetal Guitarist (rock on!)
  • Fullmetal Impressionist (or Cubist or Pointillist)
  • Fullmetal Masochist
  • Fullmetal Metallurgist (or simply "Fullmetallurgist")
  • Fullmetal Metaphysicist
  • Fullmetal Methodist
  • Fullmetal Narcissist
  • Fullmetal Nudist (that is so gay)
  • Fullmetal Optimist/Pessimist
  • Fullmetal Pharmacist
  • Fullmetal Philatelist
  • Fullmetal Rapist (err...)
  • Fullmetal Scientist
What a great way to pass the time!

Addendum: Like I said, this word game is an absolutely awesome great way to pass the time. Here's some more that I dug up on the trip home:
  • Fullmetal Analyst
  • Fullmetal Capitalist (nemesis of Fullmetal Communist)
  • Fullmetal Cartoonist (Hiromu Arakawa)
  • Fullmetal Duelist (favorite card: Brass Man)
  • Fullmetal Economist (will boost your mining industry)
  • Fullmetal Exorcist (begone, demons of steel!)
  • Fullmetal Nutritionist (recommends lots of iron in your diet; see Fullmetal Pharmacist)
  • Fullmetal Orthodontist (specialty: braces)
  • Fullmetal Positivist
  • Fullmetal Relativist
  • Fullmetal Sexist (WTF does "Fullmetal Sexist" mean?)
  • Fullmetal Shopping List (for spare automail parts)
  • Fullmetal Terrorist/Anti-Terrorist (Counterstrike rivals)
  • Fullmetal Thaumaturgist
  • Fullmetal Therapist
Gotta stop. Now.

Labels: , , ,

3 Responses to “Fullmetal Vocabularist”

  1. # Blogger Sheryl Lim

    Hahaha...good one...

    Indeed, that's a very nice series.

    Fullmetal Lobbyist?

    Fullmetal Exhibitionist? (O_o)  

  2. # Blogger punzki

    @Aids, She: We certainly didn't miss out on those. ;)

    More to come in a while!  

  3. # Blogger Miguel

    this post is worthless without pictures  

Post a Comment

About me



Mark Punzalan
a.k.a. "Punzki"
Location: Redmond, WA
Occupation: Softie

Current tag-line:
I'm alive!
Now reading:
The Bible (really!)
Latest obsession:
NBA playoffs (via streaming)

Around the web:
punzki @ punzki.com
punzki @ Blogger
punzki @ del.icio.us
punzki @ LinkedIn
punzki @ Friendster
punzki @ Bloglines
punzki @ YouTube
punzki @ Multiply

Email me: punzki@gmail.com

Search

RSS feed



What is RSS?

AdSense


Et cetera




Locations of visitors to this page


Pinoy Top Blogs
Fantasy Sports Live!
Firefox 2

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates