October 16, 2006
You'll have to download a neat little program called Taskbar Shuffle. It has a small memory footprint (around 5 MB), looks great in action, and more importantly, it works the way you would expect it to. This program will become part of my "must install" list on every fresh Windows XP box.I've been looking for a program like Taskbar Shuffle for a long time. No more having to close and re-open programs (and Explorer windows) just so they're next to each other on the taskbar. An OC worker's dream!
Labels: free, software, tools, Windows XP
You're right. You're an OC if you feel the need to use this... hehehe :D
@Isagani: I installed it just this morning and I estimate that I have already used it a hundred times. How's THAT for OC? :D
i've been looking for this kind of app too.. ^_^
Would just be installing it now. Tell you next time how this OC experienced it.
Works perfectly! Thank you VERY MUCH!!! :)