About me
Mark Punzalan
a.k.a. "Punzki"
Location: Redmond, WA
Occupation: Softie
Current tag-line:
I'm alive!
Now reading:
The Bible (really!)
Latest obsession:
NBA playoffs (via streaming)
Around the web:
punzki @ punzki.com
punzki @ Blogger
punzki @ del.icio.us
punzki @ LinkedIn
punzki @ Friendster
punzki @ Bloglines
punzki @ YouTube
punzki @ Multiply
Email me: punzki@gmail.com
Search
AdSense
Previous entries
- People taste like bacon... Mmm, bacon...
- Flying away
- PoW! #2: Pandora Internet Radio
- PHINUG Tech Sharing: The return of punzki
- Every great ACM problem consists of three acts...
- I could listen to this the whole 7.5 days...
- The (grand)mother of all knots
- Mastermind: So fun, it's criminal!
- Hello HP friends!
- Entrance of the Gladiators: "The circus music"
Archives
Et cetera
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
sometimes i can't even touch my girlfriend when we're in the office because of static electricity. hehe.
Hahaha...I feel the same negative charge :O
ABAAAAA Aids ah!