February 19, 2007
My dad's finally home! He arrived from Singapore this afternoon along with my sister. He doesn't look like he's skipped a beat. The doctors said he shouldn't do anything strenuous for at least a month, but otherwise he looks like he's back to normal...
...Except for the fact that he's on a health crusade now. There seems to be no end to the advice he's picked up from the doctors in Singapore. Look for all our meals to undergo a mandatory health inspection from now on. But it's for our own benefit too so all's well and good.
I'm very, very happy that my dad's back.
...Except for the fact that he's on a health crusade now. There seems to be no end to the advice he's picked up from the doctors in Singapore. Look for all our meals to undergo a mandatory health inspection from now on. But it's for our own benefit too so all's well and good.
I'm very, very happy that my dad's back.
Great news that your Dad is home again. That must have been hard on everyone him being so far from home under those conditions. Learning from his experience is a good thing. I have tried to avoid some of the mistakes my father made with regards to watching his health. The smart people learn from others and don't wait for their own heart attacks. :-) I'm trying to be smart.
That's great man. :)
that's nice to hear. :)
Send him my regards.
glad to hear that ^_^