The RubeTube

Life's a cube.  Solve it.


March 12, 2007
Wish me luck, friends. I'm going to test my coding skills at the 2007 TopCoder Open. Aside from the lure of fame and fortune, I had this nagging problem solving itch that I felt compelled to scratch.

I'll be joining the traditional Algorithm Competition and I'll also be trying out the Marathon Match Competition for the first time. The Marathon Match Competition doesn't have the same nerve-wracking time pressure as the Algorithm Competition, which is good since I have responsibilities at work that I can't just drop.

Registration is closed for the Marathon Match but it's not too late to register for the other three events (Algorithm, Component Design and Development, Studio Design). What are you waiting for?

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “2007 TopCoder Open”

  1. # Blogger JoEmZ

    good luck! ^_^  

Post a Comment

About me



Mark Punzalan
a.k.a. "Punzki"
Location: Redmond, WA
Occupation: Softie

Current tag-line:
I'm alive!
Now reading:
The Bible (really!)
Latest obsession:
NBA playoffs (via streaming)

Around the web:
punzki @ punzki.com
punzki @ Blogger
punzki @ del.icio.us
punzki @ LinkedIn
punzki @ Friendster
punzki @ Bloglines
punzki @ YouTube
punzki @ Multiply

Email me: punzki@gmail.com

Search

RSS feed



What is RSS?

AdSense


Et cetera




Locations of visitors to this page


Pinoy Top Blogs
Fantasy Sports Live!
Firefox 2

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates