The RubeTube

Life's a cube.  Solve it.


March 28, 2007
Students held hostage on bus in Manila:


"I love these kids; that's why I am here," says Jun Ducat, the hostage-taker and owner of the day-care center where the children were taken from. Ducat said the hostage-taking was for the children's benefit. With the children chanting his name, Ducat was allowed to make a rambling statement, with media microphones laid beside a loudspeaker, in which he railed against corruption and politicians' failure to make good on promises of free education and housing for the poor. "I am asking for justice so they can have continued education up to college."

That is one sick bastard.

Labels: ,

3 Responses to “Students held hostage on bus in Manila”

  1. # Blogger Mike

    I wonder why they bothered to give him a loudspeaker. It would save a lot of time and effort if they just shot him.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    shot him? wow, man, as if he wasn't holding a pin-less grenade that would've exploded if he had dropped it.  

  3. # Blogger JoEmZ

    it would also be too risky to shoot him with many children inside the bus.  

Post a Comment

About me



Mark Punzalan
a.k.a. "Punzki"
Location: Redmond, WA
Occupation: Softie

Current tag-line:
I'm alive!
Now reading:
The Bible (really!)
Latest obsession:
NBA playoffs (via streaming)

Around the web:
punzki @ punzki.com
punzki @ Blogger
punzki @ del.icio.us
punzki @ LinkedIn
punzki @ Friendster
punzki @ Bloglines
punzki @ YouTube
punzki @ Multiply

Email me: punzki@gmail.com

Search

RSS feed



What is RSS?

AdSense


Et cetera




Locations of visitors to this page


Pinoy Top Blogs
Fantasy Sports Live!
Firefox 2

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates