April 26, 2007
I commuted to the Mandaluyong City Hall today to pay off the fine for my traffic violation and get my license back. It turns out that my fine was actually 500 pesos, not 250 as the traffic officer told me. But since I've been making a concerted effort lately not to be an asshole, I just shrugged and paid up.
The whole process was quick and painless. It took around 10 minutes from the time I entered the Mandaluyong Traffic and Parking Management office to the time my driver's license was released. It also helped that there were very few criminals in the office with me at that time.
The whole process was quick and painless. It took around 10 minutes from the time I entered the Mandaluyong Traffic and Parking Management office to the time my driver's license was released. It also helped that there were very few criminals in the office with me at that time.
Labels: bureaucracy, driving, traffic violations
I'm really glad you paid the fine and not the officer. Kudos to you, Punzki!