August 16, 2006
In case you hadn't noticed, I've made some changes to my blogroll. But that's okay, you shouldn't be able to notice the difference anyway.
I decided to migrate my entire blogroll to my del.icio.us. I took a look at BlogRolling as an alternative but I decided to use del.icio.us since it could serve the same function and I don't like having too many accounts on all those services trolling the web.
There are a number of advantages to this. If anyone wants to see my blogroll, you'd just have to look at my bookmarks tagged "blogroll". Also, it's easier to maintain since I don't have to fiddle with my Blogger template when I need to make changes. All I need to do to display my blogroll is to insert a nifty linkroll script. Lastly, if ever I decide to move my blog, it'd be easier to move the blogroll as well.
BTW, if you're still not on my blogroll (and you want to be on it), please drop a comment.
I decided to migrate my entire blogroll to my del.icio.us. I took a look at BlogRolling as an alternative but I decided to use del.icio.us since it could serve the same function and I don't like having too many accounts on all those services trolling the web.
There are a number of advantages to this. If anyone wants to see my blogroll, you'd just have to look at my bookmarks tagged "blogroll". Also, it's easier to maintain since I don't have to fiddle with my Blogger template when I need to make changes. All I need to do to display my blogroll is to insert a nifty linkroll script. Lastly, if ever I decide to move my blog, it'd be easier to move the blogroll as well.
BTW, if you're still not on my blogroll (and you want to be on it), please drop a comment.
Labels: del.icio.us, hacks, RubeTube
0 Responses to “Del.icio.us blogroll”
Post a Comment